Rudrapur city is located in the Udam Singh Nagar district which is popular because of commerce hub in recent years but It also has 500 year old rich history. This city is established by King Rudra Chand in 16th century.
Rudrapur is the fifth most populous city of Uttarakhand.
Easy to reach:-
Nearest airport: Pantnagar Airport
Rudrapur City Railway Station is connected from big cities like Delhi, Gorakhpur, Lucknow and Haridwar.
Connected to all major cities of Bihar by State transport buses. Private buses available from Delhi.
1. Atariya Temple is situated 2 km from the bus stand of Rudrapur is considered as one of the famous tourist attractions which established in 200 B.C located in Rudrapur. It's 10 days fair during chaitra navratri in March is famous.
2. Nanakmatta is situated 54 km from Rudrapur is high religious significance especially for Sikhs. It is believed that the first Sikh Guru visited here to meditate. Nanak Matta Dam is also a popular attractions of the town.
3. Bhind gauri sarovar is a lake with a beautiful park in kashipur approx 60 km from Rudrapur.
4. Moteshwar Mahadev is an ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva located at Ujjanak in the Kashipur 57 km from Rudrapur.
5. Haripura jalashay is a dam on Bhakra River located 15 km from Rudrapur where boating is also available.